Saturday, July 10, 2010

Short update/pictures

Hey everyone...

I'm real short for time so I'll just do a breif update.

Last Wendsday, my boss had his defense and got his PhD. He also attained the ZUMA grade for it, which is extremely rare. We had a great big party for him and it was a blast. Unfortunately, Germany lost against Spain.

On thurday morning, i headed to Hidleberg for the conference. Which, as expected, was full of stereotypical "nerdy" people and constant pitches from the Universitys with masters and PhD programs. I still had a great time, meet lots of people and went out on the town a couple nights.

Tomorrow I'm heading off for Paris road trip then to Europark on tuesday when my girlfriend gets here.

After that we will head to rome, venice and milan. Then to Vienna and then Berlin and back to Frankfurt. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thats all the time I have for now. Sorry!

I'll try to do some blogs if we get a chance to sit down on our travels.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment