Sunday, July 25, 2010

Short update

Hey everyone, ive got a couple minutes here and will do my best to make due with it.


Rome was awesome, probably my favorite place so far.

Venice was quite interesting and cool, but really doesnät require much time in my eyes-

Milan was pretty neat as it isnt too touristy.

Austria, veinna is beautiful and the people are great. #

Going to Berlin later tonihgt on a night bus.


Have been in so many amazing churches, which kind of takes away from themselves. Ask anyone who has been in these major european churches, you could honestly take over a thousand pictures of a single church with all them being equally impressive. Its just too much.


I got a mean sunburn over the weekend on a beach near Venice... Im just getting over it.


THats it for now, Ill do more if i get a chance before the end of my trip, otherwise will attempt a longer write up with pictures when i get back home.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment